Information on the processing of personal data
This text explains our policy on the processing of personal data collected through our contact systems and / or other services on the site www.gtnitalia.it
- Type of data collected
The personal data sent through the services on the site www.mbar.it are as follows:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- geolocation data
1.1) OBLIGATORY CONSENT The sending and consent to the processing of data is optional. The user is free to deny all or part of the consent to the sending and/or processing of their personal data, at the same time renouncing the possibility of using the services provided by the site www.gtnitalia.it for which the sending and consent to the processing of personal data is requested. The consent is therefore mandatory for the provision of services offered and for which it is requested.
1.2) REFUSAL OF CONSENT The user is free to refuse consent in accordance with point 1.1. The refusal of consent to the processing of personal data will result in failure to provide the service for which consent is requested.
1.3) PROCESSING METHODS
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
1.4) PLACE AND PURPOSE
1.4.1 Personal data sent to make the request for information.
The data collected is stored in digital form by the Data Controller.
1.5) Data storage period
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected at the time of purchase is retained for the purpose of registering and welcoming participants at the beginning of each booked activity.
The Data Controller may be required to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
2) RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT:
Global Trading Network Consortium
Via Ponte Vecchio, 64
06135 Ponte San Giovanni Perugia
C.F. and P. IVA 03506400542 firstname.lastname@example.org
3) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
3.1) The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the viewing, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data treated in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in points 1 and 2 have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) EXERCISE OF RIGHTS The exercise of the rights described in paragraph 3.1 can be carried out through specific communication to the responsible of the treatment Consorzio Global Trading Network Via Ponte Vecchio, 64, 06135 Ponte San Giovanni, Perugia, C.F. and P. IVA 03506400542, email@example.com
4) WORDPRESS STATISTICS The function performs statistics on the number of visits and the area of origin of visitors. For this purpose, it acquires the IP address of users who, however, through appropriate settings of the available options, are camouflaged (example: 888.888.888.888 > 888.888.888.000) inhibiting any possibility of tracing back to a person or a specific physical address.
5) COOKIES A “cookie” is a small amount of data containing an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a Web server and then stored on the hard drive of your computer. The cookie is then re-read and recognized only by the Web site that sent it each time you make subsequent connections. If the user prefers not to receive cookies, you can set your browser to warn you of the presence of a cookie and allow you to decide whether or not to accept it. You can also automatically refuse all cookies by activating the appropriate option in your browser.